Please Don't Ring
I must be technologically challenged! Our church phone system was apparently hit by lightning ten days ago and we've been without phones. So late yesterday a company got the new system installed (ours was too old to repair) and today the trainer came to show us all how to use it. I thought I understood how to answer the calls...until the phone rang. Then I had no clue. And once I did finally figure out the code to answer a call, I didn't know what to do with the caller. I could not seem to transfer him to an extension, and finally had to go get the person he was calling and have him take the call on my phone. And then I lost the next callers. At least I was only answering the phone for a few minutes at the end of the day while I frantically tried to understand how to send the calls to the "night voice mail." I've heard that it's good for brain cells to have different kinds of learning and to practice all different types of skills to prevent alzheimers. I certainly gave mine a workout today. I probably won't be able to think again for at least three days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home