A Tiny Soul
What do you say to parents who have just lost their one month old baby? Especially when the baby's death was unexpected and tragic, and they don't go to church anywhere, and I've never met anyone in their family before? I had talked to the grandfather the day before and he had told me all the sad details. I came to the home with food from our ladies' class and the grandparents (younger than me) invited me in and showed me the photo of a sweet baby girl and introduced me to the parents. As I hugged the so young mother and father, only 26 years old, all dressed up for the wake, they reminded me of my own children. Tears came to my eyes and all I could say was that we would be praying. God is the only comfort.......may they turn to HIM thru their desperate sadness.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home