Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Pushing a piece of string

One thing I've discovered the past week is that too many irons in the fire melts creativity.  I haven't had any energy or desire to work more on the computer -- even if the work is blogging -- when I have so many studies to prepare and details to handle.  But many deadlines have been met now, so maybe a few creative juices will start flowing soon.  And I'm grateful to God that he has blessed me with so many ways to use my teaching gift.  I am your servant, LORD. 

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I am looking forward to reading more from you when your creative juices get going again...AND even more than that I look forward to when your creative juices are flowing when we are there redecorating the kitchen!!! ONLY 14 MORE DAYS!

PS. You should of seen the shock on Mike's face when he opened that IPOD this morning. He looked like a little boy in the candy store that was told he could have as much candy as he wanted. It was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home